What is the difference between Standard and Light requests?
There are a few differences between Standard and Light requests.
- Best suited to casual content such as short emails or brief social media posts.
- Open to all translators who have agreed with our NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
- The quality varies, so don't use them for anything critical.
- You can expect the best results for the language pairs of English-to-Japanese and Japanese-to-English.
- Best suited to translation for business.
- You can upload files like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- You can expect professional quality.
- Limited to translators who have had both their ID and translation skills verified.
- Many of our translators have specialized expertise in various fields.