How do I block (or unblock) a translator?
If you had an unsatisfactory experience working with a translator and wish to avoid hiring them again, you could do this by adding them to your Blocklist as follows.
Blocking a Translator
- Go to the feedback page of your finished translation requests
- Find the translator
- From the drop-down menu for 'Add to List,' select 'Block'
- The translator will not be able to see your future requests for a particular language pair.
- Note: You will need to block them for each language pair for which you wish to avoid them.
Unblocking a Translator
- From the left sidebar on your screen, click Translators
- Click the Blocklist button on the Translator Lists page
- Find the translator you wish to unblock
- Click the 'x' button right next to the translator's language pair.
- The translator will be unblocked for that particular language pair.
- Note: You will need to unblock them for each language pair for which you wish them to see future translation requests.